Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Dream Summer Trip Part 18

 

Honestly, sometimes I just go to different places during the summer but I wish to go to special places. Some Filipinos say that better to first vacation here in the Philippines before in other countries and I also believe.


It's Independence Day, I want to have my
Dream Summer Trip at Rizal Park, Why? Simple Summer Trip but to be honest, I'm always busy everyday with my study, etc. so I cannot visit Rizal Park since I was born to be a Filipino. Rizal Park is near in my place (QC) but I believe that this place is good for summer trip.
I want to have my Dream Summer Trip at Rizal Park. :)

By the way, Join now at the Native Shoes Giveaway! Visit this link for more information: http://blog.nuffnang.com.ph/2013/05/23/native-shoes-giveaway/ :)



No comments:

Post a Comment