Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Summer Trip


All my Dream Summer Trip blogs are done. Next and the last blog about Summer Trip is not in dream but in real as documentary.


Catanduanes is in the Region V (5) or known as Bicol Region. In this region, many attractions can be seen especially in Catanduanes. This province is one of my favorite because it is the province of my dad and every summer I want to go there as my studies is in break. This province is not yet receiving any title for a "City" place but I believe in the future that this island will make it. Having not "City' place is not the weakness of Catanduanes to attract the public for the tourism of this place. As well as me, I'm a victim that Catanduanes is "Ok" even if no "City" that I experience in the Metro. 


In my first visit in Catanduanes, I did'nt know yet that there is an airport in this like island-province but in my next visits, I tried my transportation in the sky going to Catanduanes and it's good but I think it depends on the AirPlane Company. 


Virac is the only area in Catanduanes that I already visited. There's more area in the Catanduanes, I heard that more attraction places can visit. This is one of the Dream Summer Trip that I discovered more area in Catanduanes.


In the end of my blogs for Summer Trip. I hope that my Dreams come true, Hopefully when I get more in the age of Adult, I can reach my dreams to visit the attraction places here in my "Proud To Be" country - Philippines.

Join now at the Native Shoes Giveaway! Visit this link for more information: http://blog.nuffnang.com.ph/2013/05/23/native-shoes-giveaway/ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment