Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Free Invitations at the movie "Fast and Furious 6"

First of all, I'm not a fan of Fast and Furious 6 but I like cars and the Star-Studded Premiere last May 15 here of some Fast and Furious 6 stars forced me to join this contest and to be a fan of Fast and Furious 6. This is 3 in a row for the free invitations of Nuffnang Philippines for me and 3 unique sponsors (that's nice).

Thanks Nuffnang Philippines and Kettle Korn for inviting me and my mystery (because it's 2 tickets) hahahahaha at Shangri-La Cineplex for the Blocked Screening of Fast and Furious 6 this Friday. Expect to me that I will have Movie Review for this movie but but but the most I've waiting for the TOP 5 CREATIVE ENTRIES for the special question of Kettle Korn, for more info. visit my article -Kettle Korn: Poppin' Fun All Time!  Thanks again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment