Friday, May 31, 2013

My Dream Summer Trip Part 6


Honestly, sometimes I just go to different places during the summer but I wish to go to special places. Some Filipinos say that better to first vacation here in the Philippines before in other countries and I also 
believe. 






I want to have my
D
ream Summer Trip at Mayon Volcano, Why? Because I want to have my Dream Summer Trip in that place because I want to see one of the perfect volcano in the world and what is the look in real. Mayon Volcano is located at Albay but that so far from the city (Metro Manila) but I believe that this place is good for summer trip.
I want to have my Dream Summer Trip at Mayon Volcano. :) 





By the way, Join now at the Native Shoes Giveaway! Visit this link for more information: http://blog.nuffnang.com.ph/2013/05/23/native-shoes-giveaway/ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment