Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kettle Korn: Poppin’ Fun All The Time!

Question: "If you were star in your own movie, what would your story be?"

Nice question, Good Day everyone, that's a wonderful question......... Hahahahaha looks like I'm one of the candidate in a contest that has Q&A portion. The question looks familiar to me because I love stories! so this is my answer in the question.

If I'm one of the star or the head star (wow!) in a movie, I want a Drama genre because that's the culture of a Filipino making a film. I know that in the worldwide industry that Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Hero Films are making the people in one place-Cinema/Theater but you can see in the prestigious awards that still Drama Films dominate like in the modern times. My Idols in Drama  in International are Jennifer Lawrence and Leonardo DiCaprio while here in Local are Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes. Back in the question, in my movie, I like to have a "increase drama" or the underdog goes alive! that have many lessons so here's the plot.
Note: Angelo is the name of the protagonist.

Title: My Extreme Transformation

In the Daily life of Angelo, he was always ignored of all the people he knows even his own family because of his ability, talent, etc. One time, Angelo surrendered and get away from his own family. When the period that he is away from his own family, he is weak with no food and sleep but a good-hearted rich lady assisted him. Angelo told all his pasts from the person who helped him, the good-hearted rich lady has owned a prestigious cosmetics/salon store that's why she is rich so the way to solved the problem of Angelo, to have an Extreme Transformation. All transformation are successful but the attitude will stay or not? or there will be a revenge from the pasts?

Ok! my plot is too long but I do my best to shorten it! hahahaha 

This will make good if my film when release it in Cinema/Theater (Dreaming!) with eating Kettle Korn, it will poppin' fun all time! because this will make more reliable when watching a movie anytime, anywhere! :D

Kettle Corn: Poppin Fun All the time!

Like and Share Kettle Korn on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KettleKornFUN


No comments:

Post a Comment