Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Dream Summer Trip Part 3


Honestly, sometimes I just go to different places during the summer but I wish to go to special places. Some Filipinos say that better to first vacation here in the Philippines before in other countries and I also 
believe. 

I want to have my          
Dream Summer Trip at Hundred Group of Islands Why? Because I want to have my Dream Summer Trip in the place that I'm so curious that what is the look in real in this Hundred Group of Islands. Hundred Group of Islands is located at Pangasinan but that so far from the city (Metro Manila) but I believe that this place is good for summer trip.
I want to have my Dream Summer Trip at Hundred Group of Islands. :) 



By the way, Join now at the Native Shoes Giveaway! Visit this link for more information: http://blog.nuffnang.com.ph/2013/05/23/native-shoes-giveaway/ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment